Tracker is an easily accessible, HP3000/9000 - resident software application for tracking the history of a customer's call, the subject of the call ...and its resolution:
|Customer requests||Product issues||Service / installation issues|
|Workload management||Issue resolution||Work orders|
The users of Tracker are typically:
|Customer Service Representatives / Managers||Answer Line Representatives / Managers|
|Help Desk Representatives / Managers||Operations Managers|
Tracker is the solution to many applications ... including:
|Automation of customer requests / resolutions||Automatic escalation of issues|
|Tracking product issues and service history||Leveling workload within departments|
|Monitoring individual / departmental performance||Creation of trouble tickets|
|Identification of future problem areas; product, service, methodology||Documentation of potential problem areas|
|Prioritization of customer requests / resolutions|
Tracker provides for the recording of many items including date and time, customer priority, promised due date, review date, complexity, resolution, status ...plus unlimited journal entries.
Additionally, Tracker provides:
- User defined data items
- You may specify the value you want to utilize for various data items.For example, you may use status codes such as: O (open), P (pending), C (closed).
- Notification of open requests / issues
- Any time within your Tracker session, you may check on requests / issues due by a specified date. If desired, Tracker upon initiation will notify you of these requests / issues.
- Various methods of entering requests / issues
- Tracker provides several methods of entering requests / issues. One technique is intended for the customer service representative. A second method is intended for use by personnel tasked with the responsibility of solving issues. Finally, a method is available which allows the customer service representative to access both problem and resolution information via a single data entry screen.
- Categorizing by keyword
- To track an item, inception through resolution (in the case of an issue) or end of life (such as a warranty or a contract), Tracker provides you with a means of categorizing issues by one or more keywords. This enhances your ability to easily retrieve requests related to one or more keywords. You may define up to 48 keywords per problem type. Some examples might be short parts, broken, no instructions, or scratched.
- Relate requests / issues with similar resolutions
- When a request or issue's resolution is being entered, Tracker allows you to specify that a particular request / issue has the same resolution as another request / issue. This feature relieves much of the data entry time and effort. In addition, it provides you with an indicator of frequency for a particular request / issue and can assist you in determining modifications for future production.
- Export files for import in PC applications
- Tracker will export data from reports in ASCII format for import and manipulation by PC applications. This feature is valuable for the production of graphics or spreadsheets for analysis or presentation.
- Finding answers to previously asked questions
- When a question or problem comes up that has been addressed previously, Tracker's powerful browse capability will find the existing answer so that inquiries may be taken care of on the first call instead of a time consuming callback.
- Building your customer database
- As your customers call for registration, help, or to bring up issues, your customer service representative can enter all the pertinent customer information in a format customized for your company.
GBS Consultants, Inc.
17714 Littleleaf Court
Chesterfield, MO 63005
Copyright © 1996 - GBS Consultants, Inc.
Graphics by Starck Associates
Model Trains by Brian Spanel